Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Epic Journey

So we've been planning it for nearly a year now. My wife and I are going to be travelling to Europe. This will be my very first trip, and her second.

We will be there for 2 1/2 weeks. We'll fly into London, and from there we will be travelling to Paris, Venice, Florence, and finally Rome. If ever there was a place to take some great pictures, these are the cities to do it.

The plan is we will both keep a journal of our trip. Of course I will also be taking pictures. I will transfer my journal into my Blog when I get back. Unfortunately, internet access is a difficult thing to come by inexpensively when you're not living in Europe, so that's as good as it gets.

I believe I took some of my best pictures when I visited New York and Washington DC. This time I'm hoping to capture my best images ever.

No comments: