Monday, February 11, 2008

#1 On Google



In this day of technology, you know when you have arrived in at least once sense when you've reached the top of the Google Search - and I have!

When you look up Steven M. Johnson in either Google Web Search or Google Images, you will either see my photography Web site, or you will see two of my photographs on http://www.jpgmag.com/.

I was actually #3 on Google for a while, but I guess somehow I moved up to the #1 position. Perhaps it's from all my activity on LinkedIN?

Whatever the reason, it's nice that if anyone looks up Steven M. Johnson, I will be the first person they find.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gratz on your Googleness.

Funny, I looked up "giant dork" and I was #58 on the list. Looks like I've got some work to do, as well.

Steven M. Johnson said...

Don't worry...you'll always be #1 with me... :-p